Sunday 3rd April 2016
First day on the cruise has been quite entertaining. I have done an activity called a helmet dive. You walk on the sea bed with a helmet on so you can breathe. It is one of the funniest things I have done. I couldn’t stop laughing.
Today I thought I would tell you all about:-
1) Eat just 3 meals a day
2) Wait a minimum of 5 hours between each meal
3) Each meal should not take any longer than 1 hour to eat.
4) Begin each meal with 1 -2 bites of protein. (This will lessen insulin response)
5) Eat 1 type of protein with each meal ( it improves digestion and optimises overall nutrition)
6) Finish evening meal by 9pm
7) Drink the correct amount of water a day. (approximately 35mls of water for every kilo of body weight)
8) Eat 1 apple a day
I am managing these rules quite well. It’s kind of like my bible of things I need to stick too. I still seem to be able to do it even though I am on holiday. It is a little harder though.